-
March 4th, 2003, 09:00 AM
#31
HB Forum Owner
I figured everything in your life would be a constant surprise, Jax... sort of like a goldfish swimming in his bowl:
Hey, nice castle.
Hey, nice castle.
Hey, nice castle...
-
March 4th, 2003, 04:10 PM
#32
Inactive Member
It didn't suprise me either... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 5th, 2003, 05:47 AM
#33
Inactive Member
I don't know about Jax, but the littlest things surprise me too...
*remains quiet hoping noone will make comments about this post*
-
March 6th, 2003, 04:24 PM
#34
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Miral:
I don't know about Jax, *</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh no?
(Naturally, we wouldn't dream of suggesting..)
but the littlest things surprise me too...[/QUOTE]
Do tell.
(Official apologies- I just couldn't help myself!)
-
March 6th, 2003, 08:04 PM
#35
Inactive Member
What's to be sorry about, Lu? SOMEONE had to say it...better you than me I think...
-
March 6th, 2003, 10:44 PM
#36
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lulu:
(Official apologies- I just couldn't help myself!)</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You could have helped yourself, you just didn't want to...
-
March 7th, 2003, 02:18 AM
#37
Inactive Member
Are you inviting me to help myself?
-
March 7th, 2003, 09:34 AM
#38
HB Forum Owner
Yes, but not in the way I'm thinking you're thinking... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 8th, 2003, 08:49 AM
#39
HB Forum Owner
...just be careful it doesn't fall off of it's little wheel, Rich, that can be painful...
-
March 8th, 2003, 04:42 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Now you've got my mind racing...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks